Colorado West Unit 364,
PO Box 504, Delta, CO 81416, USA
- Updated - June 9, 2018
- DISTRICT 17 HAS A NEW INFORMATION PUBLICATION: "SCORECARD" is a new District 17 publication for all activities in the District (of which Unit 364 is a part). Click the "District 17 Scorecard" button to access the most recent publication and/or see a PDF version.
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEWEST LIFE MASTER: Russell Farkouh, Durango
- CONGRATULATIONS FOR ACBL ADVANCEMENT - Achievements button for more: Shari Aggson, Grand Junction; Diane Creighton, Grand Junction; Orville Creighton, Grand Junction; Daniel McDonald, Pagosa Springs; Victoria McDonald, Pagosa Springs; Anita Davis, Durango; and Robert Davis, Durango
- ACBL REGISTERED CLUBS: Click the link at left "Unit Clubs ACBL registered" to see the list of current Unit 364 clubs registered at ACBL. CLICK HERE FOR PDF FILE
- VAIL SUMMER SECTIONAL - August 3-5, 2018: A NEW tournament for Unit 364.
Click here to see the tournament flyer - Book your hotel SOON!
For additional information contact
Tournament Chair, Bert Solomon at [email protected]
Partnership Chair, Paula O'Leary at [email protected]
- PEACH SECTIONAL: The tournament will be held on Fri, Sat, Sun, July
20, 21, 22 at the Travelodge on Horizon Drive in Grand Junction. More information - click here - or contact chair is Heidi Schoenstein at [email protected]. Karen
Kribs will be Partnership Chair contact her at: 800-693-1555, [email protected]
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: Click the "Membership 2018" button at left for an up-to-date list of Unit 364 members and contact information.
UNIT 364 BOARD MINUTES: See the minutes from any Board meeting by clicking "Minutes" button at the left. Most recent is from December 6 2017.
- FINDING A CLUB GAME: Click the "Calendar" button at left - Find a game that interests you - Click the listing to find out Where / When and whom to contact.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Click the "Board of Directors" button for Unit 364 Board Members and Officers
- "UPCOMING EVENTS" - Click the Calendar button for information
Unit Email address
What We Do: Unit 364 is a major part of ACBL District 17 and currently counts over 350 people as members. The geographic area covered is the Western Slopes of Colorado's Rocky Mountains from Vail in the East to Moab, UT in the West and from Grand Junction to Durango (North to South). The unit hosts 4 sectional tournaments each year, including one for players with less than 300 points. We also host a number of unit games.
How We Do It: Like all units of the ACBL, Unit 364 is governed by a board of directors. The Board meets a minimum of 6 times each year. All meetings are open to the public.
To Post Information: To post information on our web page, please contact the Unit's Webmaster using the "contact us" button at the top.Calendar: A monthly Calendar for games and unit events is available - Click the "Calendar" icon above.Send additions and/or corrections to [email protected]
Photos: We would like to publish photos of your game site - your winners - and any other (outside the Unit) games that you have played in. Email photos to [email protected]