Colorado West Unit 364,
PO Box 504, Delta, CO 81416, USA
- Updated - May 2, 2018
- DOC HOLIDAY RESULTS: Click the "Tournament Results" button for a list of winners in the recent Doc Holiday Sectional.
- DISTRICT 17 HAS A NEW INFORMATION PUBLICATION: Our District team has published an electronic guide to all of the activities in the District (of which Unit 364 is a part). Click the "District 17 information" button to access a link to the publication and/or see a PDF version.
- CONGRATULATION FOR ACBL ADVANCEMENT: Virginia Bollinger, Montrose and Eric Larson, Vail for ACBL Rank advancement.
- MASTERPOINT AWARDS: April 2018: Are you a "Mini-Mckinney" winner in the Masterpoint races or an "Ace of your club"? Check out the Masterpoint Awards lists at the button at the left.
- ACBL REGISTERED CLUBS: Click the link at left "Unit Clubs ACBL registered" to see the list of current Unit 364 clubs registered at ACBL. CLICK HERE FOR PDF FILE
- VAIL SUMMER SECTIONAL - August 3-5, 2018: A NEW tournament for Unit 364.
Click here to see the tournament flyer - Book your hotel SOON!
For additional information contact
Tournament Chair, Bert Solomon at [email protected]
Partnership Chair, Paula O'Leary at [email protected]
- PEACH SECTIONAL: The tournament will be held on Fri, Sat, Sun, July
20, 21, 22 at the Travelodge on Horizon Drive in Grand Junction. More information - click here - or contact chair is Heidi Schoenstein at [email protected]. Karen
Kribs will be Partnership Chair contact her at: 800-693-1555, [email protected]
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: Click the "Membership 2018" button at left for an up-to-date list of Unit 364 members and contact information.
UNIT 364 BOARD MINUTES: See the minutes from any Board meeting by clicking "Minutes" button at the left. Most recent is from December 6 2017.
- FINDING A CLUB GAME: Click the "Calendar" button at left - Find a game that interests you - Click the listing to find out Where / When and whom to contact.