Colorado West Unit 364,
PO Box 504, Delta, CO 81416, USA
- Updated - April 11, 2018
- DISTRICT 17 HAS A NEW INFORMATION PUBLICATION: Our District team has published an electronic guide to all of the activities in the District (of which Unit 364 is a part). Click the "District 17 information" button to access a link to the publication and/or see a PDF version.
- Congratulations to Virginia Bollinger, Montrose and Eric Larson, Vail for ACBL Rank advancement:
- Masterpoint Awards, April 2018: Are you a "Mini-Mckinney" winner in the Masterpoint races or an "Ace of your club"? Check out the Masterpoint Awards lists at the button at the left.
- ACBL Registered Clubs:Click the link at left "Unit Clubs ACBL registered" to see the list of current Unit 364 clubs registered at ACBL. CLICK HERE FOR PDF FILE
- New Location for Doc Holiday Tournament: The Doc Holliday Sectional will be held in Glenwood Springs, CO on April 27, 28 & 29. Due to delayed construction at our former site, the tournament has been relocated to the beautiful and historic Hotel Colorado. See FLYER for information. For additional information contact
Peach Sectional: The tournament will be held on Fri, Sat, Sun, July 20, 21, 22 at the Travelodge on Horizon Drive in Grand Junction. More information - click here - or contact chair is Heidi Schoenstein at [email protected]. Karen Kribs will be Partnership Chair contact her at: 800-693-1555, [email protected]
Membership information: Click the "Membership 2018" button at left for an up-to-date list of Unit 364 members and contact information.
Unit 364 Board Minutes: See the minutes from any Board meeting by clicking "Minutes" button at the left. Most recent is from December 6 2017.
- Calendar of club games: Click the "Calendar" button at left - Find a game that interests you - Click the listing to find out Where / When and whom to contact.
- Click the "Board of Directors" button for Unit 364 Board Members and Officers
events" - Click the Calendar button for information
Unit Email address
What We Do: Unit 364 is a major part of ACBL District 17 and currently counts over 350 people as members. The geographic area covered is the Western Slopes of Colorado's Rocky Mountains from Vail in the East to Moab, UT in the West and from Grand Junction to Durango (North to South). The unit hosts 4 sectional tournaments each year, including one for players with less than 300 points. We also host a number of unit games.
How We Do It: Like all units of the ACBL, Unit 364 is governed by a board of directors. The Board meets a minimum of 6 times each year. All meetings are open to the public.
To Post Information: To post information on our web page, please contact the Unit's Webmaster using the "contact us" button at the top.Calendar: A monthly Calendar for games and unit events is available - Click the "Calendar" icon above.Send additions and/or corrections to [email protected]
Photos: We would like to publish photos of your game site - your winners - and any other (outside the Unit) games that you have played in. Email photos to [email protected]