ACBL Unit 364
Bridge Clubs from Vail to Grand Junction and south to Durango
Colorado West Unit 364,
2536 Rimrock Ave, Suite 400371, Grand Junction, CO 81505, USA
- Updated - May 27 2023 NEW - Minutes of Annual meeting April 22 2023 New Board of Directors + Revised Unit 364 Bylaws and Advancement May 2023 and congratulations to our newest Life Master - Michelle Harloiw.
- BOOKCLIFFS Bridge club, Grand Junction - New director will be Rocky Otto. Club Owner Marilyn McLaughlin will be club manager. Please contact Marilyn at 970-778-5646.
- VAIL tournament - Click for recent information
- CLUB GAMES - Many clubs are re-designing their play schedule. Please contact each club director (from the club information button at left) and find the latest schedule updates. PLAY BRIDGE!
- NEWEST LIFE MASTERS: Michelle Harlow of Durango, CO
- ADVANCEMENT: Congratulations to all who achieved ACBL rank advancement in May - See Advancement button for more details
- MASTERPOINT RACES: Check out how you fared against others in Unit 364
- Want to play bridge online? See ACBL Guidelines - CLICK HERE! Some tips at the ONLINE BRIDGE button at the left. + Latest D17 news at The Buzz + Updated club descriptions
- BOARD MEMBERS: Click the "Board of Directors" button for the list of directors and office holders for 2021-2022
- UNIT 364 Board Meetings Click MINUTES for latest minutes: NEW - April 2023
- FINDING A CLUB GAME: Click the "CLUB INFORMATION" button at left - Find a game that interests you - Click the listing to find out Where / When and whom to contact.
Unit Email address
What We Do: Unit 364 is a major part of ACBL District 17 and currently counts over 350 people as members. The geographic area covered is the Western Slopes of Colorado's Rocky Mountains from Vail in the East to Moab, UT in the West and from Grand Junction to Durango (North to South). The unit hosts 4 sectional tournaments each year, including one for players with less than 300 points. We also host a number of unit games.
How We Do It: Like all units of the ACBL, Unit 364 is governed by a board of directors. The Board meets a minimum of 6 times each year. All meetings are open to the public.
To Post Information: To post information on our web page, please contact the Unit's Webmaster using the "contact us" button at the top.Calendar: A monthly Calendar for games and unit events is available - Click the "Calendar" icon above.Send additions and/or corrections to email@example.com
Photos: We would like to publish photos of your game site - your winners - and any other (outside the Unit) games that you have played in. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org