Colorado West Unit 364,
PO Box 504, Delta, CO 81416, USA
- Updated - October 9 2018
- ACBL Rank Advancement: Congratulations to Caroline Szvetecz, Paonia; Susanna Westerwick, Durango; Laura Manassa, Powderhorn and Carolyn Wiley, Grand Junction for ACBL rank advancement. Also - check out the MASTERPOINT races - How did you do?
- NEW Oct 2018 D17 Scorecard electronic newletter is now available: Click the button "District 17 Scorecard" to read each edition.
- NEW LIFE MASTER: Congratulations to Daphne Bevill of Grand Junction - our newest life master!
- BOARD MEMBERS: Click the "Board of Directors" button for the list of directors and office holders for 2018-2019
- Click the MINUTES button for latest Board minutes: March20, 2018, July 21, 2018 and August 3, 2018 are NEW!
- New schedule for GJ Grand Slam club: Check the Calendar and Club Information buttons.
- BOOKCLIFFS CLUB IN GRAND JUNCTION IS MOVING: The club is moving to the Universal Unitarian Church at 536 Ouray Ave. in downtown Grand Junction as of August 31, 2018. Club Manager is Judy Tirpack (firstname.lastname@example.org), - Please contact her at 970-628-1105 for more information. Games: Wed and Fridays at 12.45PM
- WELCOME TO A NEW UNIT 364 BRIDGE CLUB: The renewed SOPRIS BRIDGE CLUB (Director Patti Payne) will begin games on Friday July 6th at noon at 10 Club Drive, Aspen. Games will be on every other Friday. Reservations for the game can be made with Patti at 970-309-0177 or email@example.com
- ACBL REGISTERED CLUBS: Click the link at left "Unit Clubs ACBL registered" to see the list of current Unit 364 clubs registered at ACBL. CLICK HERE FOR PDF FILE
- MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: Click the "Membership 2018" button at left for an up-to-date list of Unit 364 members and contact information.
UNIT 364 BOARD MINUTES: See the minutes from any Board meeting by clicking "Minutes" button at the left. Most recent is from August 2018.
- FINDING A CLUB GAME: Click the "Calendar" button at left - Find a game that interests you - Click the listing to find out Where / When and whom to contact.
- "UPCOMING EVENTS" - Click the Calendar button for information
Unit Email address
What We Do: Unit 364 is a major part of ACBL District 17 and currently counts over 350 people as members. The geographic area covered is the Western Slopes of Colorado's Rocky Mountains from Vail in the East to Moab, UT in the West and from Grand Junction to Durango (North to South). The unit hosts 4 sectional tournaments each year, including one for players with less than 300 points. We also host a number of unit games.
How We Do It: Like all units of the ACBL, Unit 364 is governed by a board of directors. The Board meets a minimum of 6 times each year. All meetings are open to the public.
To Post Information: To post information on our web page, please contact the Unit's Webmaster using the "contact us" button at the top.Calendar: A monthly Calendar for games and unit events is available - Click the "Calendar" icon above.Send additions and/or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos: We would like to publish photos of your game site - your winners - and any other (outside the Unit) games that you have played in. Email photos to email@example.com